Dark Eagles Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wondering ~

2 posters

Go down

just wondering ~ Empty just wondering ~

Post by ryan1993 Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 2:42

just wondering ~ anyone know to take away the 30min afk limit in IA ? its getting more annoying about that rule of shutting down the whole IA after 30min afk max limit time ... just wondering any stuff that i can put into the game to disable the rule ? i heard that there is a no_ip_restrict that can take away the rule but i am not sure about it ...hoping posting a thread here will help me solve this problem ...

don't worry ... i am not going to use it to bot exp ... just wanted to know anyway to take away that rule ..so i can afk to eat for an hour n come back leveling n not to shutdown the IA ...
ryan1993
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

just wondering ~ Empty Re: just wondering ~

Post by sorrowdrake Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 5:51

The 30min afk is the modified one. At retail you can only go afk for 10-15mins and it will quit automatically. So because of that i don't think they will, or you can make it longer. :S
sorrowdrake
sorrowdrake
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan1993 Fri 5 Feb 2010 - 10:25

that is so XXXX .... i hate that 30min afk time limit ! = = but its a rule ... to become a good boy first u need to obey the rules .... thats what im going to do ... but hopefully open beta arrive first = =
hahahaha !
ryan1993
ryan1993
Black Eagle
Black Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum